Mini Stock - Suggested Changes
Written by ArchangelX Tuesday, 20 November 2012 17:12
This is a list of suggestions that has been brought to our attention regarding the Mini Stock Class:
- Passengers not allowed at this time.
- MSD ignition allowed/optional.
- Aftermarket cylinder head not allowed.
- All-wheel disc brakes not allowed. Only if from factory and for car model.
- Lightened flywheel/aluminum allowed.
- Racing tires allowed. But must remain within rule specs.
No Rep For Mini Stocks
Written by Administrator Tuesday, 20 November 2012 13:36
Attention Mini Stockers,
During the Stock Car meeting at the track Bobby Carrick was appointed as class rep for the Mini Stock class, as no one came forward for this position. At this time Bobby would like to step down from being the class rep. The track will be representing the Mini Stock class until February, when this class will have to mandatorily choose 3 class reps.
Please contact us at (808) 782-7432 if you have any concerns or questions.